Improve Your Home: Professional Tile Installation in Saint John
It doesn’t take completely gutting and renovating your bathroom or kitchen to update the look of your space. Sometimes all you need is a simple floor change to make all the difference. That’s why E D Masonry offers ceramic and glass tile installation in Saint John, NB. We’re specialists in ceramic and glass tiles and can handle any renovation project you have in mind.
From bathroom shower stalls to kitchen backsplashes to entryway floors, the experts at E D Masonry know how to install a wide range of simple and elaborate tile patterns. Are you looking for reliable tile installation services in Saint John? Call us today.
Check out our gallery to see some of our past tile projects.
Ceramic Vs Glass Tiles: Which Material Is Better to Install?
- Durable – Ceramic tile can withstand heavy foot traffic areas. It’s resilient to staining and wear, making it a great flooring material.
- Adaptable – Ceramic tile can be adapted to just about any surface, whether it’s a bathroom floor or an entryway. You can use it in small spaces or large ones.
- Easy to maintain and repair – If a ceramic tile or two is broken, you simply have to remove the damaged tile, replace it with a new one, and re-grout.
- Style and design flexibility – Ceramic tile comes in a variety of colours and textures, making them a great choice for any décor.
Zero water absorption – Glass has a low absorbency rate making them a great choice for areas of the home that are prone to high humidity or dampness such as the bathroom or kitchen.
Easy to clean – These tiles are resistant to stains, mould, and mildew. Glass tiles do not have pores which makes cleanup a breeze.
- Beautiful designs – There are endless colour and style choices when it comes to glass tiles. You can easily match any existing décor.
- Eco-friendly – Glass tiles can be made from recycled glass materials. And even new glass tiles take half the energy needed to produce compared to ceramic tiles.
Install Tiles In Your Home
Tile can be used in many ways to enhance the spaces of your home. Glass or ceramic tiles come in a wide range of colours and textures. You can choose and alter them to suit your preferences or the aesthetic of your home.
Tiles can be used for:
- Tiles on the counter, floors and walls can add a lovely luxurious touch and be a great contrast with all the other elements of a traditional bar.
Kitchen island, floors and backsplash
- Tiles are commonly used as kitchen flooring and backsplashes. They are easy to clean and maintain and can withstand foot traffic and falling objects. You can pick from a wide variety of finishes, colours and tiling design possibilities to complement the room and the rest of your home.
Entryway and lobby
- Tiles can add a unique and welcoming look to your entryway, home lobby or mudroom. You can go for ceramic tile with a herringbone, mosaic or a brick style to make a lasting first impression with your guests.
Bathroom floors and walls
- Tiles can be applied all across the bathroom - from the floors to the walls, around the tub and in the shower! Ceramics tiles are resistant to water, humidity and steam which makes them a great choice for your bathroom.
- Use tiles to make your fireplace the center of attention in your living room. We can help you choose a combination of heat-resistant and gorgeous tiles to highlight your fireplace.
Balconies, pools, patios and other outdoor areas
- Tiling on your balcony, patio and around your pool can easily uplift the outdoor areas of your home. We will help you create a relaxing and functional space that you can enjoy throughout the year.
- The right tiles with anti-slip and weather-resistant properties can also reflect and emit solar heat instead of absorbing it which can work to keep the interiors of your home cool during the hot summer months. Terrace tiles offer a wide variety of aesthetic selections.
Get in touch with our team in Saint John to discuss your tile installation project.
Benefits of Hiring Our Professional Tile Installers
Our tile installers can handle difficult applications and complicated patterns quickly and efficiently. If you would like us to design and help you through the tiling project, we can help you achieve the results you want.
The benefits of hiring E D Masonry are:
- Over 30 years of experience
- Skilled and qualified team
- Guaranteed workmanship
- On-site visits and free estimates
- Satisfied customers
Besides tile installation, we are also fully equipped to handle a range of masonry services for residential, commercial and industrial properties in Saint John as well as chimney and fireplace repairs. Contact us to discuss your project.
Contact Us with Your Design Ideas
When it comes to your new ceramic or glass tile floor installation in Saint John, NB, E D Masonry pays attention to every little detail. From the initial design consultation to the final tile installation, we work with you every step of the way. Our goal is to bring your tile design ideas to life, no matter if you’re installing kitchen floors, shower stalls, bathroom countertops, backsplashes, or entryway floors. We pay close attention to every little detail. You can trust our team to provide a clean, cost-effective, and efficient installation every time.
Call E D Masonry for a quote to install new tiles for your home today!